- FazFitness Kinesiology Tape offering you the Best Quality & Value for money, plus a great Service which our customers appreciate. Unlike other sports tapes, Our Kinesiology Tape formula is painless to apply and Sticks well enough to provide the Support through a whole training session and just enough so it is painless to feel off. FazFitness K-Tape uses latest Waterproof FDA & CE Approved Formula. Our K-Tape does not irritate the Skin as it is Hypoallergenic and LATEX Free.
- Increased Performance & Speedy Recovery - FazFitness K-Tape uses Unique 4 way Mesh Compression which helps Circulation and is designed to provide 160% elasticity which is the same as Human Skin. This allows the K-Tape to move with you, stretching when you stretch and flexing when you flex while providing long lasting gentle support and increased blood circulation & reduced inflammation to promote faster healing.
- Sweat Proof/Water Proof and Lightweight Technology - its heat activated adhesive and waterproof material ensures best performance and longer lasting, as our tape when applied properly, can last up to 3 days in training, sports activities and Showering.
- Use FazFitness K-Tape to ensure Best Performance in All Sports/Exercises: Running, Swimming, Cycling, Weight Training, Body Building, Cross Fit, Tennis, Boxing etc. Our K-Tape Ideal for all key injury prone areas such as Knee, Shoulders, Hamstrings, Achilles, Shin Splints, Rotator Cuff, Lower and Upper Back, ITB Quads, Neck and many more.
- Disclaimer: Notice of Possible Risk. Please note that although our product is FDA & CE approved, there are very rare cases (currently below 0.05%) that this adhesive tape cause skin irritation which is usually on Sensitive Skin. If you have a doubt or have a Sensitive skin, you are advised by us to always try an allergy patch test first and also you can consult with your physician. If at any time irritation occurs, discontinue the use of the product immediately.
What is the nature of athletic performance? This book offers an answer to this fascinating question by considering the relationship between sport, technology and the body. Specifically, it examines cultural resistance to the enhancement of athletes and explores the ways in which performance technologies complicate and confound our conception of the sporting body. The book addresses concerns about the technological 'invasion' of the 'natural' body to investigate expectations that athletic performances reflect nothing more than the actual capacity of the untainted athlete. By examining a series of case studies, including Paralympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius, Fastskin swimsuits, hypoxic chambers and an array of illicit substances and methods, the book distinguishes between internal and external technologies to highlight the ways that performance enhancement, and public reaction to it, can be read. "Sport, Technology and the Body" offers a powerful challenge to conventional views of athletic performance that stand authenticity against artifice, integrity against corruption, and athletic purity against technological intrusion. It is essential reading for all serious students of the sociology, culture or ethics of sport.
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns