The Speed Cadence Sensor from Garmin provides as easy way to wirelessly monitor your pedalling cadence and your speed as you ride. The cadence sensor measures pedal strokes per minute while the attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your EdgeÂ to give you accurate speed and distance at all times. By combining the readings of both, you can get a detailed idea of where you level-wise. - Wireless - EdgeÂ compatible Highly accurate readings
- Wireless speed and cadence sensors monitor your pedalling speed and cadence as you ride
- Simply attach the sensors and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes
- Cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training
- Speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your compatible Garmin Edge to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer
- Combine both the Garmin speed and cadence sensors to improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros
Elegant hybrid watch with concealed touch screen and needles 24 hour heart rate and intensity control. Monitor your stress, with timer for relaxation. Two weeks of battery life.