Offering tremendous versatility when going though daily sports and casual activities, the Fitbit Charge 2 large fitness tracker with heart rate sensor delivers a highly accurate PurePulse wrist-based HR reading with heart rate zones shown in a simplified fashion. The device tracks down your active time, calories burnt, and conveniently remembers your sleeping patterns to improve the quality of your rest. Furthermore, the tracker includes a built-in GPS to ensure proper route analysis with distance and pace viewed as you run. Additionally, the battery can easily last up to 5 days, monitoring all your activities throughout the day, which are viewable comfortably on a user-friendly OLED display. Moreover, with cool Reminders to Move, the monitor allows you to reach an hourly goal of 250 steps.
- Pure plus heart rate: Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking without an uncomfortable chest strap
- All-day activity tracking: Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and hourly activity
- Auto exercise recognition: SmartTrack automatically recognises select exercises (running, biking and more) and records them for you in the Fitbit app. Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.4 and later, and Windows 10 devices
- Auto exercise recognition: Smart Track automatically recognizes select exercises (running, biking and more) and records them for you in the Fitbit app
- Connected GPS: Connect Charge 2 with the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats like pace and distance on display and record a map of your route
Featuring a stylish, eye-catching appearance with a smart, user-friendly read tap OLED display, the Fitbit Alta HR small fitness tracker provides easy and accurate fitness and health measurement, and comfortable progressing through the goals. The device automatically detects current activity with innovative SmartTrack-, and delivers ultra-precise PurePulse wrist-based heart rate measurement. On top of that, the Alta tracks steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time, as well as learns about your sleeping habits to improve them for overall quality rest enhancement. Since there is an interchangeable band, it provides some degree of personalisation, and help you hit the hourly goal of 250 steps with non-hostile 'Reminders to Move'.
- Get continuous, wrist-based heart rate tracking and simplified heart rate zones
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time
- Automatically track your sleep quality and wake up peacefully with a silent alarm
- Automatically recognizes select activities and records them in the exercise section of the Fitbit app
- Battery life up to 7 days so you can track all day and night without needing a charge
- See your time in light, deep and REM stages to better understand your sleep quality. Sensors & Components- Optical Heart Rate Tracker, 3-axis accelerometer and Vibration motor